Set up the integration
To use Viewabo in Freshdesk, your Freshdesk administrator you needs to request integration activation for your subscription plan package.
- Follow these instructions to find your Freshdesk admin’s API key.
- Contact us to request activation; select ‘integration’ as your issue; please let us know which help desk you’re currently using, and add the API key in the ‘messages’ field: Request activation of your Freshdesk package.
- We will confirm with you when your integration API set up is successful.
You can access Viewabo through a new or existing Freshdesk ticket:
- From the ticket workspace, you can expand the Viewabo Freshdesk app dialog.
- You’ll be able to view our tools through two tabs: Starting a live session or requesting a video.
- To learn more about how to start a live session in Freshdesk, click here.
- To learn more about how to request a video from Freshdesk, click here.
Manage Freshdesk users
To manage your Freshdesk user, log into Viewabo at app.viewabo.com or viewabo.com:
- Click on the ‘settings’ icon on the top right of the screen. The account settings navigation menu should open up on the right.
- Click on ‘Users’
- You can manage users, assign active seats, invite new users, and delete users here.
- For more information on how to manage users, click here.
Didn't find what you needed?
If you have any additional questions please contact us.
Get Started Today
Start a 14-day Free TrialTry Viewabo for Free
See how Viewabo can seamlessly integrate with your customer support workflow.