Set up the integration
- Follow these instructions to find your Zendesk admin API key.
- Contact us to request activation: select ‘integration’ as your issue; let us know which help desk you’re currently using, and add the API key in the ‘messages’ field. Request activation of your Zendesk package.
- We will confirm when your integration API set up is successful.
- Once you log in to Zendesk, you will see Viewabo app along the top bar on the right hand side next to your Profile.
- Click on Viewabo app to view the app dropdown.
- There are 2 tools you can use to provide customer support:
Live Session (Viewabo Live): Click on ‘Start a new video session’. You can initiate a live video session with your customers by sending them a link via SMS text, email, or copying and pasting the link to other communication channels.
Request Video (Viewabo Request): Click on ‘Start a video request’. By sending your customers a link via SMS text, email, or copying and pasting the link to a chat. Customers can access the link to seamlessly record and submit a video of their issues without having them to download an app.
Manage Zendesk users
To manage your Freshdesk user, log into Viewabo at app.viewabo.com or viewabo.com:
- Click on the ‘settings’ icon on the top right of the screen. The account settings navigation menu should open up on the right.
- Click on ‘Users’
- You can manage users, assign active seats, invite new users, and delete users here.
- For more information on how to manage users, click here.
Didn't find what you needed?
If you have any additional questions please contact us.
Get Started Today
Start a 14-day Free TrialTry Viewabo for Free
See how Viewabo can seamlessly integrate with your customer support workflow.